Friday 7 October 2011

Friday's Favourites

This'll be a weekly post dedicated to Videos and pieces of media I find interesting, a kind of "Ooooh, that was clever" dedication. I'll start off with a video I saw a while ago but just re-stumbled upon the other day. the Motorola Xoom advert. This was one of the featured 'Superbowl' adverts and done by the post-production company 'Absolute Post' where I worked for a summer.
The next is a one-shot music video directed by Dan Eckman (Mystery Team). 'Freaks and Geeks' by up & coming american rapper/actor/comedian/screen-writer Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino is a simply made video that shows one shot films don't need to be elaborate to make an impact.


For now that's all but I'll have more to show next week, keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment