Tuesday 4 October 2011

First Context 2 Task

When I first thought about the existing "connections" I have to people in the multimedia industry I thought that it ended with my summer internship as a runner for Absolute Post, a Post-Production company based in Soho (http://absolutepost.co.uk/). But then I kept thinking and remembered that my aunt used to work for the BBC as a presenter/researcher. This could prove to be a useful source of contacts. Similarly my uncle is the Vice President & Chief Financial Officer for Electronic Arts's 'EA Sports' label. He's based over in Canada so its rare that I'd go over, however last time I went my brother and I tested a few of the games and met a large number of the designers, animators etc. One who stood out was Nick Gonzalez but everyone there was noteworthy. Apart from them I can't think of many more, however if I do I'll update this straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment