Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Chase


The Chase
A Short Film by Oliver Smyth

The Boy – Voiceover
The voiceover will be accompanied by a collection of shots, starting with a steady cam following The Boy through a forest. Various different shots will be used during this chase scene.
The Boy never looks back.
“It was never intentional.
She was a friend who tried to help me.”
Cut to Title Scene
“And now you’ll come for me.”
The Boy leaves the woods and appears in a Retail car park, the camera pans as he looks around.
“You’ll never believe me.
All I can do is run.”
A wide angle shot watches The Boy run across a bridge.
“I’ll run until my heart burst and my legs give out.”
Various shots of The Boy running through an urban environment.
“Then I’ll run some more, because I know it’s nothing compared to what you’ll do to me.”
The Boy is on a rooftop.
“Handing myself in to you would effectively be signing my own death warrant.”
The door handle to the roof turns slowly before the shot fades to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment