Friday 11 November 2011

Its Friday!

This weeks theme, as I treated myself to finishing the essay with a film, will be films. Specifically the ones with extremely clever concepts. The one I happened to go and see being one of them. In Time, the new film starring Justin Timberlake, paints a picture of a world in which Time really is money, and besides a few obvious puns such as the protagonist running around with stolen time, not to mention the over use of the expression "Wasting time", Director Andrew Niccol has done a great job. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking to kill some time, yeah, I said it.

The second is a film soon to be released called The Darkest Hour, which sees earth plagued by an invisible invader that devours energy. I can't say much other than that the trailer is awesome and it has Emile Hirsch, who is also awesome. Clearly on to look out for.

That all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment